For deposits (replenishment) and withdrawal of the UAH to the card, P2P payments (simple transfers between cards of individuals) are used.
P2P payments, or transferring money from card to card, is a type of financial relationship between individuals on the Internet in which they do not resort to the services of a third party.
The P2P-payment service allows you to easily transfer money between cardholders if they are registered in different banks and different payment systems - Visa or Mastercard. P2P stands for peer-to-peer or person-to-person, without the participation of third parties - financial organizations.
Limits of P2P payments:
International payment systems Visa / Mastercard together with the National Bank, limit the use of p2p payments.
The limits correspond to the financial monitoring of Ukraine and the rules of VISA / MC. Namely:
- The maximum amount for one operation is UAH 29,999.00.
- The maximum amount of all operations for one calendar month: 500,000.00 UAH.
- The maximum number of operations per day is 5;
- The maximum number of operations per month is 25;
- The limits for replenishment and withdrawal from the card are summarized and fixed by the card issuing bank. (The bank that issued and maintains the card).
Upon reaching the limits, banks often block the possibility of receiving and sending funds from the card.
To solve the problem, try using a different output card. If you have Privat24 - create a Masterсard virtual Internet card and use it to complete the exchange.